Our office is open between 8:00 AM–5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. In case of an after-hours in-suite emergency, please call 604-313-3682 for immediate assistance.
HighStreet is committed to answering all emergency and urgent repairs in the same day the problem is brought to our attention. For non-urgent repairs, please see our Maintenance section (link to Maintenance).
Emergency issues are any issues that affect the immediate safety or security of the Guest or the property, including (but not limited to):
- Major leaks in pipes or roof;
- Damaged or blocked water or sewer pipes or plumbing fixtures;
- Malfunctioning electrical systems;
- Damaged or defective locks or security system;
- Essential furnishings, such as bed frames, broken in such a manner that they are unusable and/or dangerous;
- Damaged or malfunctioning primary heating system;
- Broken glass mirrors, tables, windows, & etc.
- Malfunctioning appliances (fridge, stove, washer/dryer, dishwasher, garbage disposal, & etc.);
- Malfunctioning furnishings and fixtures (TV, stereo, telephone, Internet, & etc.);
- Broken window hardware;
- Damaged flooring.
Please use our Non-Compliance Report to notify HighStreet of your non-urgent issues (link to NCR).
- Extra or additional service requests;
- Houseware replacements;
- Burnt out light bulbs;
- Housekeeping concerns;
- Cosmetic touch-ups;
- Special upholstery and/or carpet cleaning.
Always call 9-1-1 in a personal safety or health emergency.